Universal Latin Exam
A New Exam in Latin Grammar and Syntax for All Ages
- Favor any particular curriculum or method
- Reshape each test based on curriculum
- Fairly compare students across the nation
- Test proficiency in Latin
- Order your test in early January
- Reserve your spot by filling out this form
- Exam dates: last week of March and first of April
Let us know the best ways we can help you! What questions would you like us to answer? What kinds of resources could you use? Do you have resources to offer?
BIDVVM: A Latin intensive for teachers The BIDVVM (Biduum) is a two day immersive language learning event for students of different abilities. It...
This project of recreating a Medieval manuscript will give students a new appreciation and understanding of manuscripts and poetry.
This project has students model a Roman theater, using any medium they chose! Some of Karen Moore’s students made their model in Minecraft.
Here are two handy maps of the city of Rome, along with assignments to help students study them.